Application for registration of import feed and feed additives

It is stipulated in the Measures for the Administration of Registration of Import Feed and Feed Additives of Ministry of Agriculture of the People’s Republic of China that “Enterprises abroad shall apply for import registration to the Ministry of Agriculture and obtain the import license for the feed and feed additives when they first export feed and feed additives to China. Enterprises without the import license shall not sell and use the feed and feed additives within the territory of China.”
It is clearly stipulated in Article 4 of the Measures for the Administration of Registration of Import Feed and Feed Additives that “Foreign enterprises shall entrust the agencies within China to handle the application of import license.”
Type of feed products that need to obtain the import registration license:

(1)Compound feed: Pet feed, including dry and wet food (canned food)
(2)Concentrate feed
(3)Additive Premix Feed
(4)Concentrate Supplement
(5)Feed Additives: The Catalogue of Feed Additive Varieties (2008) (No. 1126 Announcement of the Ministry of Agriculture). The products of feed additive are the products with requiring the eva luation of registration which are not included in the catalogue but the producer has approved to produce and use.
(6)Animal based feed
(7)The single feed: Fat powder (plants source), feed inactivated saccharomyces cerevisiae powder, enzymatic soybean protein, fermented soybean powder, potato protein powder and its fermented products, extruded soybean meal, DDGS and DDG and other single feed products treated by special processing technology.
(8)Other protein feed, feed and energy mixture (excluding bulk feed ingredients, such as palm meal, etc.).


General Administration of Quality Supervision Inspection and Quarantine AQSIQ Organization

No.68.ShunAn South Road,MaPo District,ShunYi District,BeiJing Post Code: 101300